เมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง มหาเสน่ห์ มหาเมตตา มหานิยม
Khalong Amulet
ซ่อนแถบด้านข้าง

Anyone Know English? Please Help me. :(

[คัดลอกลิงก์]
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 13:52 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด

By the way, u have the picture of the inkoo u told me about?
I think it have white yellow color with a thick red string around.
Right?
ตัวเลขทั้ง 7 ในเบอร์มือถือ สามารถบ่งบอกนิสัยตัวตนของผู้ใช้ได้อย่างน่าอัศจรรย์ อย่ารอให้ชีวิตคุณดีก่อน แล้วค่อยเปลี่ยนเลขมือถือให้ดี คุณต้องเปลี่ยนเลขดีก่อน ชีวิตคุณถึงจะดี!! ตัวเลขเสียๆ มักดึงดูดพลังงานเสียๆ เข้ามาทำให้เราผิดหวังในชีวิต ตรงกันข้าม ตัวเลขดีๆ มักดึงดูดพลังงานด้านดีๆ เข้ามาในชีวิต ผนวกกับบุญกรรมเก่าของแต่ละคนว่าจะไปสุดที่ตรงไหน เลขบางตัวเหมาะกับคนหนึ่ง แต่เป็นเลขเสียกับอีกคนหนึ่ง ศาสตร์พลังงานเลขมือถือ บางส่วนอิงจากโหราศาสตร์ไทย บางส่วนมาจากการเก็บสถิติ ศาสตร์เลขมือถือต้องใช้ความเชี่ยวชาญ ในการวางตัวเลขมือถือให้เหมาะสม หลายคนเมื่อทราบผลการวิเคราะห์เบอร์มือถือของตนแล้วว่า ดี ร้าย อย่างไร แต่ยังพร้อมยอมทนใช้อยู่ ไม่รู้ทำไม เหตุผลง่ายนิดเดียว "เพราะทุกคนมีกรรมเป็นของตน" เมื่อถึงเวลา ฟ้าจะเปิดทางให้ท่านเปิดใจรับเรื่องมงคลดีๆ เข้ามาเสริมความรุ่งเรืองชีวิตท่านเอง จงจำไว้ ดวงคนเลือกเบอร์มาใช้เอง เบอร์ใครเบอร์มัน ไม่ซ้ำกัน หากท่านศรัทธาในศาสตร์พลังตัวเลขแล้ว ขออย่าลังเล หรือสงสัย อย่ารีรอทนใช้เบอร์เสียๆ เพื่อดึงดูดเรื่องร้ายๆ มารอเพื่อส่งผลแล้วค่อยเปลี่ยนเบอร์มือถือ วันนี้ คุณมีทางเลือกใช้ชีวิตแบบติดเทอร์โบได้ มัวช้าอยู่ทำไม? บริการวิเคราะห์เบอร์มือถือ วางเลขมงคล เรื่องการงาน การเงิน ความรัก โทร 09ุ ุ42282289 LINE ID: cholvibul
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 14:55 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Welcome to Khalong Charming Town.. The miracle charming land for you!
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย cho เมื่อ 4-11-2011 11:59

Hi, I saw some versions of Sadejmae on Khalong.com. They have different image, size and price.
So, what I wonder is if they are different in effectiveness, purposes or ingredient?
By the way, can you please give me some information on how these amulets were made? What ingredient in there?
Thank you...
ball โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 15:56 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
No offense to everyone but I would like to say that the best love amulet for you is your confidence, sincerity and BIG smile   Without those, you cannot attract anyone no matter what amulet you are wearing. LP smile will do!
pungkung โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 16:00 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
You tell them to read English, then you do not enroll in any way as khalong.com
cho โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 00:02 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
แก้ไขล่าสุด cho เมื่อ 5-11-2011 00:20
Hi, I saw some versions of Sadejmae on Khalong.com. They have different image, size and price ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย quangdochoi เมื่อ 4-11-2011 14:55

Hi quangdochoi,

Why the price different

They're contain the first edition, second and the lastest version at all.

Purposes

They're all Sadej Mae Your Muang, it's good to say the same purposes and ingredients.  They're just ceremony different.

How these amulets were made

Made by Master Mhom who famous and fabulous charming experiences for users i.e lover return, attracting, high forture opportunities.

How to use Sadej Mae Your Muang-Our signature charming amulet of Khalong Charming Town

no magic spell, just wearing like necklace or keep on your pocket bag or jeans, pray and say what you would be

Ingredients
All versions of sadej mae your muang were same ingredients those made from dry flower from our king royal ceremony and 108 wan metta mahaniyom. Once agin, we have the version made by metal too.

in additional
how to choose sadej mae your muang
I know that you may confuse what suitable for you

What's choice attracting you, that's the absolute answering for you except you want the popular choices, I would introduce the first version as following pictures;

name: 4 room 1
1110070955176315db44e862e2.jpg
name: ka-yom-tor
11100709548e55c51c960f7c37.jpg

special frame : crytal inlaid with plastic frame
111007095507d659a93dc94529.jpg
by the way, I would tell you more information tomorrow because we also have the metal version too.

lately tonight and very sleepy now, talk to you tomorrow

My Master Mhom is GORGEOUS!!!

good night

cho
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 07:22 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Hi quangdochoi,

Why the price different

They're contain the first edition, second and the laste ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย cho เมื่อ 5-11-2011 00:02

Thank you for the information.
I know more from your reply.
Let see again about my situation. I rarely go anywhere, just go to college, go to work place at the office, and go to the temple once a week. So I really have less less chance to meet and make friend with people. I am usually alone all the time everywhere, so I feel really moody. So I want people will come to talk and make friends with me and most people can fall in love with me more easily.
So it could be the first wish of mine.
I also like a girl that I sometimes see in the temple. Never become a friend with her. So so bad. So what I want to wish secondly is to have her heart come to me. So it could be my second wish.

As you said, this kind of amulet is for making wish? Like, did AJ say if u need something, pray to the amulet? So, u think the amulet can help me with the two wishes of mine?

By the way, I have a gay friend who interests in these amulets too. U think this amulet can help for him to attract other men too?

Thanks.

คะแนน

จำนวนผู้เข้าร่วม 1รัก +15 ย่อ เหตุผล
cho + 15

ดูบันทึกคะแนน

cho โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 08:42 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
แก้ไขล่าสุด cho เมื่อ 5-11-2011 09:00
I know more from your reply.
Let see again about my situation. I ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย quangdochoi เมื่อ 5-11-2011 07:22

Good morning quangdochoi,

The charming amulet like charger, not the absolute answered to make completely wishes but move your deserve things to get faster especially unexpecting experiences. You don't be too much unconscious but believe those powerfull charming amulet like 'sadej mae your muang' will likely make you a sucessfull.

The charming amulet is directly get more chances to you and gay friend to successful in flirting girl and love.  Mostly, people who have sadej mae your muang sound possitive results at all.

Your strongly faithful is the empower to make your wishes success.

Let's drink coffee with me now.

Thanks for everyone in Khalong Charming Town who share experiences to you.

Cheers!

Cho.
sunseat โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 14:17 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
สู้ดยอด
sunseat โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 14:18 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
ตอบกลับ 21# quangdochoi

How did you know this site
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 15:28 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
ตอบกลับ  quangdochoi

How did you know this site
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย sunseat เมื่อ 5-11-2011 14:18

I was a friend with a Thai guy who wear เสด็จแม่ยั่วเมืองท่านอ, I asked him which amulet he wears, he showed me a link to this site.
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 15:29 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด

Good morning quangdochoi,

The charming amulet like charger, no ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย cho เมื่อ 5-11-2011 08:42

Thank you.
So, let see if I want to buy this amulet, and want to buy from u. Can I pay with Paypal?

Thank you.
poseidon โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 16:50 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
guanyu2005 โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 17:47 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Khun-Paen-Prai-Gumarn (ขุนแผนพรายกุมาร in thai) You can buy it on an online amulet shop in Thailand. I'm collecting a Pra-Khun-Paen(พระขุนแผน in thai) for 1 years old. I'm know a little bit, I can introduce "Pra-Khun-Paen" to you... If you want to know and interested in Pra Khun Paen you can ask "Winny"in this Khalong charming town (Pra-Khun-Paencan help people come to talk to you, make friend with you, like you, love you)
guanyu2005 โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 17:48 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Hi quangdochoi,

Why the price different

They're contain the first edition, second and the laste ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย cho เมื่อ 5-11-2011 00:02

It's a Master Piece of Charming Amulet! Sister Cho is very good!!
batmonk โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 17:49 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด

OH MY GOD!

คุณต้องเข้าสู่ระบบก่อนจึงจะสามารถตอบกลับโพสต์นี้ได้ เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครเป็นชาวเมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ปิด

เว็บมาสเตอร์แนะนำย้อนกลับ /1 ถัดไป

รายชื่อผู้กระทำผิด|Archiver|Mobile|เมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง (Khalong Charming Town)

GMT+7, 19-4-2024 23:42 , Processed in 0.265678 second(s), 10 queries , File On.